UOT PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST
RULES AND REGULATIONS/ CATEGORIES
The competition is open to all Students Male/Female and Employees of UoT/Gwadar Campus.
Submissions will be accepted exclusively through firstname.lastname@example.org by Flash Drive at Office of Protocol Officer Admin Block UoT.
- Competitors are permitted to submit a maximum of 3 photographs.
- Digital manipulation that distorts the reality of the images will not be allowed. Only basic enhancements such as sharpening, contrast adjustment, or simple cropping will be allowed.
- Each image submitted must be the original and intellectual property of competitor.
- Photographs submitted must be of high quality and be suitable for publication.
- Winning images will be printed and exhibited.
- The organizer reserves the right to reject images with incomplete details required under the photo submission page. The submission deadline is 10th of March 2018.
- The images will be selected by a panel of judges and their decision is final. No correspondence pertaining to the selection process and decision will be entertained.
The panel of judges will evaluate the images based on the following criteria:
- visual appeal
Ceremony of Prize/certificates distribution for the position holders and participants will be held on 16th of March 2018 at Video Conference Hall University of Turbat.
Meer Bahad Baloch
Protocol Officer UoT