Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCS) Details
Who can apply?
- Intermediate or equivalent with at least 2nd division from any accredited University.
- Minimum 45% total marks or 2.00/4.00 CGPA in the last degree in any discipline from any university recognized by the HEC.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance Test is 50%.
- Have to qualify the entry test and to appear before the Admissions Committee for an interview on the specified date and time.
How to Apply?
Admission form is available in admin section of university. Admission form can be obtained against payment of Rs.300/- from Habib Bank Limited, Turbat branch. Application can be submitted at the admission office. (09:00 a.m. to 02.p.m)
Following documents should be submitted along with the application form.
- Photocopy of National Identity Card and local certificate.
- Photocopies of mark sheets and certificates of Intermediate, and Matriculation.
- Three recent passport size photographs.
Admission merit would be determined as:
- 20% Matriculation
- 30% Intermediate Marks
- 50% Aptitude Test
Scheme of Studies: