- The University of Turbat (UoT) invites Technical and financial proposals from eligible dealers/firms having income tax / sale tax registration for Supplying and installing CC TV system and allied components/ Accessories in its sub campus at Gwadar. The bids shall be submitted as per rule No.36 (b) of PPRA code i.e. single stage two envelops procedure.
- The Technical and Financial proposals should be submitted in separate envelopes duly marked as such so as to reach in the office of Stores Incharge UoT on or before 4th June 2018 up to 11:00 AM. The Technical bids will be opened at 11:30 AM of the same day in the office of VC/Chairman Tender Committee in the presence of representatives of the firms who may wish to be present. The Financial bids will be opened subsequently for which date and time will be intimated to the technically short listed firms.
- The interested firms can obtain tender documents from the office of Incharge (Stores) UoT located at the Admin block, UoT’s Main Campus adjacent to M.8, Ginnah Twon Turbat (Balochistan) after paying documentation fee of Rs.1000/- (Non-refundable) through pay order or Banker’s cheque or by depositing the same in the UoT’s account No 1040-7900525001 being maintained in the HBL Turbat branch through challan. The paid challan must be submitted as evidence for obtaining the documents.
- The tendering firms will have to attach earnest money@2% of their quoted rates in the shape of pay order or bank draft in the name of UoT with their bids, in a separate envelop without which the bid will be considered as invalid and rejected.
- The competent Authority of UoT reserves the right to accept any offer or reject any one or all offers, for which reasons will be recorded and intimated to any participating bidder who requests for the same.
- Incomplete bids or offers sent though fax or email can’t be accepted.
- For any further queries or clarifications, the Incharge (Stores) or Security officer can be contacted on phone No.0852411531.
University of Turbat