IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CANDIDATES APPEARED IN SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS OF
B.A / B.Sc-2017 OF AFFILIATED COLLEGES TO UNIVERSITY OF TURBAT.
- Errors and Omission are accepted.
- It is notified for the information of all those students / candidates appeared in B.A/B.Sc (Supplementary) Examinations 2017, that their result is hereby declared.
- The University reserves the right to correct, modify, alter or change the result in any manner if it is found to have been wrongly computed or compiled.
- Typographical error, if any, will not entitle anybody to interpret the result in his / her favor and to claim any advantages there from. The university reserves the right to correct mistakes as and when they come to notice and no action shall lie against the university.
- The Gazette copy of candidates will be dispatched to their concerned colleges. The candidates can obtain information about their results from respective colleges as well.
- The original Detail Marks Certificates will be issued to the candidates on provision of copy of CNIC, clearance certificate from institutions etc.
- Examinations forms will not be accepted without failed Result Card/DMC.
- The recounting of papers will be made through designated committee constituted by the Vice Chancellor University of Turbat.
- The candidates have to clarify their results within 40 days after declaration of the result. After expiry of stipulated period no claim will be entertained.
- All the students having R/L must clarify their result within 40 days after result declaration date.
- The Examination branch will not entertain any case without the NOC for the candidate in the absence of original candidate.
- R/L BANK CHALLAN VERIFICATION AND R/L FEE CANDIDATES SHOULD GET CLEARANCE FROM THE ACCOUNT SECTION OF UNIVERSITY OF TURBAT, BEFORE GETTING THEIR RESPECTIVE RESULTS.
- R/L, NOC AND REGISTRATION CANDIDATES SHOULD CONSULT RESULT/CERTIFICATE/REGISTRATION BRANCH(S) FOR DECLARATION OF RESULT CARD.
Instruction / Rights of Candidates:
- Recounting will be made through recounting committee.
- The answer book of a candidate in any examination shall be recounting as per University of Turbat rules and regulations. However, after the publication of the results of particular examination, if a candidate, whether passed or failed, has strong grounds and belief that some mistake has been made in connection with his / her result, he/she may apply to the Controller of Examinations on prescribed application form along with attested photocopy of his / her CNIC for re-counting of his/her one paper or more as the case may be on payment of prescribed fee i.e 500/- per paper.
- Application for re-counting shall be received up to 40 days from the date of announcement of result.
- Whereas, re-counting does not mean re-checking / re-assessment of the answer book. The committee constituted by the Vice Chancellor shall see that:
- There is no mistake in the grand total on the title page of the answer book;
- The total of various parts of a question has been correctly made at the end of each question;
- All totals have correctly brought forward on the title page of answer book;
- No portion of any answer book has been left un-marked;
- Total marks in the answer book tally with the Award List;
- The answer book or any part thereof has been changed/detached;
- The handwriting of the candidate tally in the questions/answer book.
- The committee in the event of detection of any omission or mistake in the answer script or in the compilation of the result of a candidate shall report the case to the Controller who will get the omission rectified by referring the answer script to the concerned examiner. The examiner will submit his/her report on the matter and after rectification, a revised result will be issued after surrendering the previous one.
- If the Committee concerned finds any discrepancy by virtue of which the marks of the candidate are decreased, the record shall be corrected accordingly and revised result shall be issued after the previous one is surrendered.
- If any such candidate refuses to surrender his/her Result Card/DMC/Degree required under rule above, shall be treated as to have misbehaved. As such his/her result shall be liable to cancellation and to any other penalty awarded by the competent authority or controller of examinations.
Controller of Examinations
University of Turbat.
- B.A Girls Gwadar
- B.A Boys Gwadar
- B.A Girls Turbat & Panjgur
- B.Sc Boys Gwadar
- B.Sc Girls Gwadar
- B.Sc Girls Turbat & Panjgur