Teaching Fellows/Visiting Teachers Required At Panjgur Campus
Teaching Fellows/Visiting Teachers Required
The Services of the eligible candidates are required as Teaching Fellow/Visiting Teachers in the Panjgur Campus University of Turbat in the following disciplines/subjects:
|1||Computer Science/IT||MS/BS in CS/IT/Software Engineering/Computer System Engineering/MCS/MIT (2.5 CGPA or 65% Marks) from an HEC recognized University.|
|2||Mathematics||M.Phil. /M.Sc./BS in Mathematics|
|3||English||M.Phil. /MA/BS in English Literature|
|4||Philosophy||M.Phil. /MA/BS in Philosophy|
|5||Islamic Studies||M.Phil. /MA/BS in Islamic Studies Islamiat|
|6||Education Department||M.Phil. /MA (Education)/M.Ed./BS Education (2.5 CGPA or 65% Marks) from an HEC recognized University.|
- Interested Candidates should submit their applications along with the latest CV, attested photocopies of educational documents, CNIC, Local/domicile certificate, experience certificate, two passport size photographs, NOC from parent department in case already employed, to the office of the Assistant Registrar Panjgur Campus (UoT), Near Degree College Panjgur, on or before 2nd March 2021.
- The candidates can send their resumes through email at email@example.com However, they have to bring original and photocopies of required documents on the day of the interview.
- The date of the interview will be announced later on.
Terms and Conditions:
- The selected teachers will be paid remuneration as per the policy approved by the University of Turbat.
- The competent authority can assign any departmental responsibilities to Teaching Fellows as per campus requirements.
- Qualified candidates from Panjgur will be preferred.
- The Job duration will cover the spring 2021 Semester only.
- The engagement of the candidate will be pure of temporary nature and will not make the candidate eligible for permanent/regular appointments.
AFTAB ASLAM BALOCH
UoT, Panjgur Campus