UNIVERSITY OF TURBAT
(TRADITION- INNOVATION- EXCELLENCE)
M-8 ROAD AT GINNAH, TURBAT, (BALOCHISTAN-PAK)
Scholarships Available Under HRD Program of University of Turbat
Applications are invited from outstanding Pakistani/AJK Nationals of Both gender for award of scholarship slots for MS/M.Phil (Foreign) under HRD Program of UoT in the subject of Computer Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Commerce, Economics, Balochi, Management Sciences, Law, Education, Political Science and English.
Basic Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for M.S/M.Phil Scholarships must have minimum 16 Years of education at the closing date of submission of application in the relevant discipline with no 3rd division or D grade during entire academic career and last degree to be in 1st Further, there should be no gap between various academic qualifications.
- Maximum age limit at the closing date of receipt of applications are as under:
- 40 Years for full time regular faculty members of Public Sector Universities/DA’s and regular employees of the public Sector/R&D organizations.
- 35 Years for all other Candidates.
- For in Service (regular Faculty members of UoT) candidates minimum 3 years service will be required to make them eligible for these scholarships. They must have minimum of 70% marks and good marking in their annual confidential reports for last 3 years.
- To be eligible the candidates must have cleared/ passed the General Assessment Test (GAT)/HAT with minimum of 50% Marks (Accumulated Raw Score). The copy of result card must be attached with the application. Further, the GAT/HAT certificate must be valid.
- Candidates who are availing any other scholarship from UoT/HEC/ Govt or other agency will not be eligible.
- The candidates who have already applied against earlier advertisement for scholarships mentioned above need not to submit documents/application fee again. They just need to submit a letter of intention.
- Only those candidates will be considered for final award who can assure joining their studies before March 2020. No extension will be given after this date.
The Coverage of Scholarships
The Scholarships will cover the actual tuition fee to be charged by the host University as per limit fixed in UoT PC-1, the book expenses, the stipend covering accommodation, living expenses, insurance etc as per rate fixed by HEC and air tickets for foreign studies.
How to Apply
- The applicants who are presently employed should send their applications through proper channel.
- A Bank Draft/ Banker Cheque for Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees: One thousand only) as processing fee (Non Refundable) in favor of University of Turbat be furnished with the application form.
- Short listed candidates will be interviewed by a HRD Selection Committee as per policy in vague at University of Turbat.
- Selected candidates will have to execute an agreement to serve UoT and submit surety Bond and other documents before joining the program as per HEC rules.
- The applicants selected for award will be bound to come back and serve in UoT for the period prescribed in UoT/ HEC rules.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The UoT will prefer Universities having modulated fee structure.
- The Candidates who have completed their admission will be preferred.
- The Candidates from Balochistan province and those serving in UoT are encouraged to apply.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- The UoT reserves the right to select or reject applications on the basis of selection criteria of HEC/UOT or to increase or decrease the no of slots.
Last date for receipt of application in the office of Registrar UoT is 16th October 2019 up to end of office hours.
UNIVERSITY OF TURBAT, UNIVERSITY TOWN, M-8 HIGHWAY, TURBAT, KECH (BALOCHISTAN-PAK)
Ph: 0852400528, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.uot.edu.pk