LLB (5 years) Details
The LLB (5-year) degree program is designed to achieve following objectives:
- To inculcate in students a broad understanding of the social, political and economic contexts within which the Pakistani and global legal system operates.
- To equip students with knowledge and understanding of the fundamental doctrines and principles of Law.
- To develop the intellectual and practical skills necessary for employment in the legal profession and other careers.
- After the completion of LLB 5 year degree programme should acquire and develop range of intellectual and practical skills so that they can analyze, evaluate, synthesize and apply conceptual information to practical legal problems.
- They also should be able to develop and demonstrate independent thinking, plan and carry out independent research and apply basic legal research skills and research techniques.
- In addition to that student should develop the written and oral skills, capacity to problem-solving and expand knowledge of information technology.