Offering quality education and research, nurturing the human intellect, and providing a vibrant learning environment through innovation and academic excellence that make a positive impact on society.
- Serve as a center of advanced learning in the fields of natural science, information technology, social sciences, management, and humanities.
- Provide students with an eco-friendly, research, and conducive learning environment to harness their talent, skills, critical thinking ability, and potential growth.
- Ensure the professional and intellectual development of faculty and staff through capacity-building programs.
- Build strong ties with academia, industry, and society to promote entrepreneurial culture and creativity to bring social and economic development.
- Provide accessible and affordable opportunities for quality education, scientific learning, and skills development necessary for career advancement and nation-building.
- Foster a research-oriented environment, encouraging innovative and impactful research that contributes to the knowledge economy.
- Provide platforms and resources for capacity building that promote the professional and potential growth of the stakeholders.
- Serve as liaison between the academia and the industry nationally and internationally for socio-economic development.
- Promote practices that contribute to accomplishing sustainable development goals.
- Support the community through partnerships, outreach programs, and voluntarily initiatives.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in education, research, community engagement, and services.
- Integrity: We uphold the highest ethical standards to promote honesty, fairness, and transparency.
- Dignity: We adhere to an academic and professional environment where each individual gets due respect to render services and foster collective efforts to extend this respect to the society at large.
- Innovation: We encourage creativity and innovation in teaching, research, and other academic activities.
- Collaboration: We are committed to join hands with the relevant stakeholders for research and development.