IT professional Skills
Fresh Graduate or Government/Private Professional looking for enhancing their *IT Professional Skills* via advanced certifications? So here we are for absolutely free.
We would like to share with you about our recent collaboration with the *Pakistan Software Export Board - Islamabad*, to execute *"Free IT Training and Certification for Professionals"*.
For IT Professionals working in Private Sector, this program is 90% subsidized, the remaining 10% is needed to be paid by the Trainee via demand draft in favor of Pakistan Software Export Board - Islamabad.
The Classes will be physical and will be hosted in *Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Khuzdar, and Trubat*. The duration of each training will be Five days from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM. Refreshments and lunch will be served.
For Registration, Please visit: https://forms.gle/Zx3v9L9Skbkfzjr18
For more information please visit
or you can write us on
and talk to us on