Quality Enhancement Cell
- To develop coordination among the departments for the smooth functioning of QEC activities.
- To carry out feedbtck surveys from students, faculty, alumni, and employers of university graduates.
- To prepare summary reports on the feedback received and submit them to the concerned heads for perusal and necessary actions.
- To carry out self-assessment of all the academic programs.
- To sensitize students and faculty by conducting workshops/ seminars/ conferences on quality assurance and self-assessment.
- Attend/ contribute to workshops/ seminars/ conferences at national and international level for capacity building.
- To arrange visits of the teams for evaluation of SAR prepared by the Programs Team of the department concerned.
- To make follow-up with the concerned department for the preparation of implementation plans and remedial actions taken by the department on the observation of the team called on to evaluate the said program.
- Implantation of QA criteria as proposed by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- Compilation and updating University Portfolio Report (UPR) on yearly basis.
- Fixing visits of HEC Team for Institutional Performance, and reviews of University PG Programs, and follow-ups for the remedial actions.
- To carry out Institutional Performance Self-Evaluation (IPSE) and have follow-ups for the remedial actions.
- To sensitize the concerned heads for programs' accreditations.
- To carry out NoC matters with HEC.
- Collection/ provision of University statistics/ data for university ranking by national/ international agencies.